Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween my Ghoulish Friends!!

Happy Halloween everybody!! Hope everyone has a Spooktacular day! I'm finishing up the final touches to our Halloween decor and will soon be getting in costume and getting the puppies in their costume! It's suppose to rain tonight and possible snow so I'm not sure how many trick or treaters we will get tonight but I can't wait to see everyone dressed up! 
I have been working quickly to finish up my Halloween mini album. I forgot to print out our pumpkin photos though so all that's left is the pumpkins and then of course the costumes! But let me show you what I have so far!
The papers and stickers here are Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor. 
These papers here are Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows. 
These papers here are Making Memories Halloween. Love these Lego sets and I wish I had more from this collection. 
DCWV Eek-A-Boo. You might notice that Snoopy looks a little beat up. A certain someone *cough*Jasmine*cough* thought it was hers to "play" with the first year we her. I think she still thinks it but is able to resist the urge to take it. 
DCWV Eek-A-Boo. I LOVE candy corn. Especially the Starburst ones. If you haven't tried them out go forth and get some... NOW!!! You will thank me later for it! 
Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows. I realized as I was scrapping this last night that I forgot to include "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" But rest assured I do own the movie and it will be one of the movies I will be watching tonight while passing out candy. 
That's it for now. I will probably have the rest of the layouts done by the end of the weekend. Also plan to get some more Disney wedding/honeymoon layouts done. So in theory I will soon have lots to share! Stay spooky my friends! 
Until next time!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment