Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My little corner of the world...

Well it's actually not a corner... It's in the middle of the room. I use to work on the dining room table but it was getting sloppy. I tried to keep it contained but it was proving to be an impossible task. Plus with the holidays coming up we it was time for the stuff to move. So it was down to the basement where I was originally suppose to be. With Michael's help, we were able to make it a little more cozy. 
Here is an overview of the place. It's not much but with it being more organized, it makes me feel more crafty. 
This is where I store my paper. Packs of paper live in the container and the loose sheets are somewhat organized into zip lock bags and put into this scrapbook tote. 

Here is my desk. It looks like a mess but I promise it's an organized mess. 

The left side is where I keep stuff that I use a lot. My scissors, punches, pens and all that fun stuff each have their own little containers. The green basket has all my stamping inks and glitters that go with them. 
Here is the right side. I keep the pictures that I want to work on next over on this side. Also my sequins live in the circle container. Those 3 green basket carry all my little scraps. It is organized by DCWV scraps, white cardstock and color cardstock. Makes it easy to find this little pieces that you sometimes need! Those little jars keep all my buttons. Also have my trusty laptop to watch Netflix. Currently I'm rewatching Walking Dead. Then after that I think I shall rewatching Once Upon a Time. I'm being pressured to watch Doctor Who but it's a slow process in considering it. 

Here are all my ribbons including all my fun new ones I bought on Friday! They usually live nicely stacked on the floor but not today!
With my move to the basement I decided it would be a good idea to get some of these drawers. I originally only got one but quickly decided that I would need two. This first one has my letters and all my Disney stuff. 
This other one has my Hallowern stuff, Christmas stuff, Puppy stuff, extra mini books and misc. embellishments. 
And finally some more little baskets that have an assortment things. 
Like I said its not much but it works for now. It's nice to actually have my own little space to do as a please with. Can't wait to have an entire room so everything can be super organized and look nice.
As you might of noticed in some of the pictures there are some completed layouts that I have to share! Just waiting for the right settings so I can take some good pictures. It's been gloomy looking outside the last couple days. 

Until next time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment