Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kennedy space center and universal studios

Good morning happy peppy people!! Today begins my big wedding/honeymoon album. As I said before Michael and I were married at Wilderness Lodge in Walt Disney World. We spent two amazing weeks in Florida!! Our majority of time was spent at Disney World but we also went to Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland and went mini golf in a few different places. We drove there so of course there was that adventure!! 
The first layouts I will be sharing will be the one I have done for Kennedy Space Center and the few I have done for Universal Studios. 
KSC was something I planned for Michael because he loves space so much. And of course he had an amazing time!! The only thing that would of made it better is to watch a shuttle launch which we missed by about a week. Funny story about this photo. We went to Walgreens to get a reprint of the original photo. The lady in the photo department was giving us a hand because it was a slow day. Michael mentioned he was a astronaut and the girl believed him. Enough to where she was going to ask him for his autograph. Gotta worry about some people in this world. 
Up next are the layouts from Universal Studios. 
The paper comes from scrapyourtrip.com I wanted something basic for each cover page so all of them have the same basic layout. 
Again both papers are from scrapyourtrip.com. A couple months on FXX there was an Every Simpsons Ever marathon. During this marathon I was inspired to work on my Simpsons photos. I spent every waking moment watching this marathon and it was worth every second!!



All four layouts are DCWV Sunday Afternoon. 
This last layout is scrapyourtrip.com paper. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is an amazing ride and I was so proud of my mom overcoming her fears to be able to experience this ride!!! 
I will get another post done up tonight up tonight with some more layouts. My goal is to be all caught up by Thursday because Michael and I leave for weekend to visit his Grandma and to see the Fall Folks Festival. Yes this is the same Grandma that has the big yard the puppies enjoy if you read my previous post. I'm pretty sure they have a little countdown for yard running time and pancakes for breakfast! 

Until next time!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment