Friday, October 24, 2014

Deep in the hundred acre woods...

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!! Finally was able to get some good photos of my most recent layouts so now I'm here to share! Been busy the last few days with the work but today I was busy turning this 
Into this
Details on how this applesauce comes to life can be found on Michael's blog http://makeeverydayrecipesbetter.blogspot.com   
It's not there yet but I will be sure to let you know when it is! Until then you can check out his other yummy recipes he has created in the past! 
But any who on to my new layouts. As you might of guess from the title they are Winnie the Pooh themed. Originally my sister wasn't going to be allowed to attend the wedding due to Disneys rules. So to make it up to her, I told her to pick any meal any restaurant just the two of us. Her choice was immediately Crystal Palace. We decided on going for breakfast before the park opened so we could get pictures in front of the castle with no one around. That plan didn't turn out quite as well because it was Early Magic Hours the day we went but it was still pretty empty. 
I have previously shared some of these layouts but here is a refresher

Here are my new layouts to share!
First up it Tigger! The papers are DCWV Citrus stack. I added a couple embellishments and of course his autograph! 
Piglet is my favorite of the bunch! I started with a plain piece of cardstock and then layered it with different papers from one of the Disney stacks I own. 
Last one for the day is the silly bear himself... Winnie the Pooh. This paper comes from the DCWV Citrus Stack. I added two pieces of red ribbon to tie in with his shirt. 
That's it for now. I have some plans to get some stuff done tonight so I will be hopefully sharing that in the next day or two. 
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment