Monday, October 27, 2014

Goodbye Sorcerer's Hat :(

Earlier this week it was announced that the Sorcerer's Hat in Hollywood Studios will officially be going away. It seems most people are happy about this news but I am sad to see it go. One thing is for sure though, things are going to get pretty interesting in Hollywood Studios. Because of this news, I felt the need to scrap a photo with the hat. Since I haven't printed all my photos, I only had the one to choose from.
The papers I used are all from the Simple Stories Say Cheese. I absolutely love this line and works so well for all Disney photos! I wanted to use papers that tied into the movie theme of Hollywood Studios. 
I also loved this film strip. I punched out what was there and added my own little decor. 
I knew this page needed some glitter to it. It's a little difficult to see, but all the stars I sprayed some sparkle to them.
 
Since I had the Say Cheese stuff I felt like scrapping another page. 
This time I went with a wedding photo. It's a basic layout but I liked this picture and didn't want it to be cluttered with all sorts of stuff on the page. 

Halloween is this Friday and I can't wait! It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to be but I finally figured it ou! Here is a little hint:
It's not much to go by I know. But that's the entire color of my costume and if you know me, that might be just enough of a hint to figure it out. :) I would love to hear what everyone else is going to be for Halloween!

Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment