Friday, October 17, 2014

Magic kingdom!

Good morning from the Fall Folks Festival! Today concludes all my previous layouts so from here on out it will be all new stuff! 
Everything here is just basic cardstock. I don't think there can be a bad photo taken of that amazing castle! 
Paper here is DCWV either Sweet Tangerine or Sunday Afternoon. Sorry I don't have my stuff to check but I know for sure it's one of those two! Festival of Fantasy is the best parade I have ever seen! And Michael and I were fortunate to be at its big premiere! As soon as I heard that March 9th was when it was set to begin, I knew right away where I was going to be at 3:00pm. We got to Magic Kingdom and of course the place was packed!! We managed to find a pretty good spot in front of the castle. Unfortunately, it happened to be in direct sunlight. If you notice in some of my wedding photos I was a little (a lot) on the red side. Well that's how. That 45 minutes of being at the Magic Kingdom super burned me. I'm like a sponge absorbing the sun and all it has to burn! 
Anywho, I think it was totally worth it!  I was working a camera in both hands and managed to get about 2000 photos! And now for your viewing pleasure... It's the Festival of Fantasy!! Actually it's only part of it, still have more to scrap. 
Regular cardstock from DCWV 
DCWV Once Upon a Time

Cardstock from DCWV 
DCWV Once Upon a Time
DCWV Once Upon a Time

DCWV cardstock, dots stripes and plaids, once upon a time and foiled vellum. 
DCWV Once Upon a Time and Rusty Pickle Cap'n Jack

DCWV Once Upon a Time
DCWV Once Upon a Time. This float was amazing with Maleficent breathing fire!!

 
Simple stories Say Cheese

Simple Stories Say Cheese 

DCWV Once Upon a Time. When we figured out what day we were getting married, I knew right away the Be Our Guest was where I was eating my wedding dinner. So on my 180 day mark I was up at 5:30am computer all ready, puppies set for the time being and was ready to go! And I was very fortunate to get the exact day and time that I was looking for. Pixie dust! I was in love with this place. My favorite movie coming to real life! 
This paper comes from a Disney pack. Of course we had to try the Gray Stuff and it indeed was delicious! 
DCWV. Those hoodies I made and so many people loved them! Even earned me a pixie dusted Dole Whip which was delicious! 
All these I don't know their origin. 

DCWV Sunday Afternoon 

Simple Stories Say Cheese

A Disney pack of some sort

Something from DCWV but I don't know. The cover ripped off but I know it's from a few years ago. 
Cardstock. I was so excited to be able to be able to participate in Enchanted stakes with Belle! 
Another Disney pack 

Simple Stories Say Cheese.

DCWV Citrus Stack. And also some papers from a Disney pack 

DCWV Citrus paper and Disney paper
DCWV Citrus and Corrugated papers 
DCWV Sunday Afternoon

So that's all I have worked on folks! Have no fears I have about a million more photos to scrap! I think the grand total of pictures we took for this close to three week adventure was about 10,000. Of course I'm not scrapping all of those but there are quite a few pictures left to go. Some adventures we haven't even touched at all yet! 

Getting ready to head to enjoy some Fall Folks Festival! If we find any awesome goodies I will make sure to share. So far when we were heading to the grocery store we found something interesting. 
Quite possible the best yard sale sign I have seen.  Made me giggle and of course I needed a picture! 

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment