Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween mini album


Welcome back! I started scrapping back in July so as you can imagine I have quite a few layouts done already. I would still like to share those layouts with all you lovely people so I'm going to do a few quick posts to get everything shown. Since October is the month of Halloween and spookiness I figured I will start with my Halloween mini album. Halloween is a favorite for Michael and me so of course it deserves its own album! 
Here is the cover. The papers are DCWV Eek-A-Boo. I added a few misc. stickers and a raven that my dear mother punched out for me. She punched out quite a few little critters for me and they will all be featured throughout this album. 
Up next is a calendar for the month tracking all the fun stuff we will be doing for the month. There will be more added to the calendar as we do it and a few things will make it to the calendar but due to this being a mini album will not have a layout. However I will share some of those photos when the time comes! The papers I used for it was Haunted Hallows. 
Papers for this is Making Memories Halloween. 
Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland
Graphic 45 Magic of Oz
Graphic 45 Once Upon an Eerie Tale
Echo Park Chillingdworth Manor

Both are DCWV Eek-A-Boo

Moxxie Midnight Dreary
Tim Holtz Halloween Haunts
DCWV Eek-A-Boo
That's what I have done for now. I still have plenty of things to scrap for this album that I will share as I get them done. Any questions comments concerns please feel free to do so. No one around here bites... I think. 

Until next time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment