Thursday, October 16, 2014

Animal kingdom and Epcot

Hello everybody! Hope everyone is well! We are just about done being all caught up! This post will be covering Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Tomorrow will be the last caught up which will be Magic Kingdom. 
Here is the cover page. The paper is... Aluminum foil. I needed something shiny and silver and Michael came up with the idea to use foil. What a smart guy he is!
Paper is from scrapyourtrip.com. The same week we arrived was the same week the Flower and Garden show started! Which meant lots of yummy food booths to try. It was so much fun eating at every country and someday we plan to attend the Food and Wine Festival so we can experience even more culture! Our favorite thing we had, which to this day I still crave it every so often, was the Ghost Pepper Tilapia. It was amazing!!

This is one of those magical papers that doesn't have a name that I recall. I got these solo shots because I had to run something back to the car. On my way back I found a photo pass person and of course I couldn't pass an opportunity to have myself photographed! 

Meeting Mickey and the gang! The first one is just card stock and the second paper is from something I acquired from the parks I believe. 

More paper straight from Disney World. Now some people don't like Duffy or I stand the point of him. I on the other hand, love this little guy!! I am the proud owner of my own little Duffy bear and a few of his outfits. Unfortunately he has to live on a shelf because a certain little monster *cough*Jasmine*cough* would tear him to pieces. Otherwise I would snuggle with him! 
Off to Animal Kingdom now!
The paper is just card stock and the hidden Mickey is from DCWV burlap stack. Burlap is so much fun to use! 
More paper that I don't know the info to. Meeting DiVine was one of the top things on my must see list so I was super excited when we walked into Animal Kingdom and she was right there! Poor Michael didn't know what the crowd of people was taking pictures of at first. He just thought we were a bunch of crazies staring at a vine on a lamp post! 
Again this is just plain cardstock but I added some tiger stripes to it! 

Papers came from DCWV Sweet Tangerine. Meeting Dug and Russell were so much fun! Dug loved petting my hair! Russell reaction to his doing the kiss pose makes me giggle every time I see it!

Here I used DCWV Once Upon a Time, Foiled Vellum, and corrugated papers. The burlap and and fabric heart were bought in a little kit I found that had all sorts of fun and various texture material. 

Here are our Expedition Everest photos. I love this roller coaster and wish someday to be able to see the poor Yeti actually move! But I understand why they haven't fixed the poor girl. The papers I used were a bunch of misc. things I found that I thought went nicely with Everest. 

Thanks it for now folks! I have some touch up to do on a couple Halloween things I created last night and then I shall be back to share with all you fine people!

Until next time!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment