Thursday, October 16, 2014

Eek-a-Boo!

I knew my mom was sending a bunch of Halloween papers and embellishments to help me with my mini album so I didn't really bother looking at stuff this year. However, one day I was picking up some stuff I needed at Joanns and saw the DCWV Eek-a-Boo paper out of the corner of my eye. Upon inspection, I knew I needed it in my life. The next day I went back for the Halloween/Fall cork pack, cardstock and corrugated papers that went with it... I regret nothing. Last night I thought of the perfect layout and away to work I went with it. 
I have always wanted those potion colors but could never find them in black and gray. It was sparkle purple and orange potion bottles everywhere which don't go with our theme of haunted house. But one day on a scrapbook supply run, my husband spotted these amazing bottles that were the colors we had been looking for! 
When I seen this double double toll in trouble paper I knew it would go perfect the bottles! 
Once I was done with this layout, I still felt like crafting but didn't feel like doing a layout. It was already 12:30am and I didn't have any layouts that jumped out and say "scrap me now!" So I decided to attempt something I had never done before...
A Halloween tag! Seeing that "Beware" paper I knew that would be perfect for a tag. I added some of the corrugated paper and made up some bats and before I knew it things were coming together quite nicely! 

That's all I got for now folks! We are on the road right now but have no fears, the Magic Kingdom layouts wil be up tomorrow sometime. I will also share some of my favorite moments of the Fall Folks Festival. 

Until next time!!!!



2 comments: