Monday, October 13, 2014

Welcome to the adventure!


Welcome! My name is Casey and this is my first attempt at blogging! Mainly it's going to be scrapbooking but I will also throw in our other adventures as they happen in real time. What I think is a pretty normal life is often described as a very interesting one. You the reader can be the judge of that. Currently my scrapbooking is off my Disney wedding/honeymoon in March to Michael. 

Once that album is complete I have five years of previous vacations to scrap. Gotta start somewhere though! I also have two mini albums going, one for Halloween and the other for my two puppies, Jasmine and Belle. 

They are actually four year old monsters but they are currently the babies of the house. Actually if you ask Jasmine she is the princess of the house and we are her humble servants. Jasmine is the darker one and here they are waiting for one of their favorite moments... Popcorn in bed. 

Also, if you haven't noticed yet, I love everything Disney! Michael does too... Maybe just not as much. Also love the Yankees and it's gonna be super weird not seeing Derek Jeter playing anymore. Michael and I are Star Trek fans and do attend comicon three times a year for at least two of the three days. We hope soon to expand our geekiness and travel to different comicons. 
So join us on our adventures and I hope you stick around! I have tons of layouts that I have already done that I will start adding through out the week. But I'm suppose to be working now so I should put in a tiny bit of effort for the day! 

Until next time!!!!

1 comment: