Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The wedding

Today's post is all about the wedding! As I said before Michael and I were married at Wilderness Lodge. That place was amazing! It was just a small wedding just our parents and my sister, but it was perfect! In fact, it was my loving husband Michael who suggested we do a Disney wedding. What a great guy!  
This is the cover page for the wedding part of the album. The papers are from scrapyourtrip.com. 
The day began at 3:30am with a wake up call from Olaf! What a great way to wake up!! The hair people were expected to arrive at 4:00am. It took over 3 hours to do just my hair. That was a long time for me to sit still and not move!! Unfortunately I have to idea what company or anything for the paper I used. 
Here is my mom, sister and me all dolled up ready to go! The papers are DCWV Once Upon a Time. You will soon notice that majority of my papers I used for this portion of the album is from the Once Upon a Time line. Works perfectly for a fairy tale wedding! 
Once upon a time
Far far away,
There lived a handsome prince
There lived a beautiful princess. 
Dreams do come true. 
And they lived happily ever after. 
Loved that I was able to incorporate those famous fairy tale lines. Like I said this DCWV paper was perfect for this occasion!
Papers are DCWV Once Upon a Time. My poor dad was a mess this day. But he wrote an amazing speech that I wanted to make sure I included on this special page 
"A toast to the bride and groom. Casey, my beautiful daughter, I am so proud of you. Michael, if you didn't already know, you are family! Together you can achieve your dream and conquer all life throws at you. I wish you a lifetime of love and friendship. Love dad" 


Papers here for both layouts are DCWV Once Upon a Time, DCWV corrugate, and DCWV Foiled Vellum. 

Both papers here are DCWV Once Upon a Time. (I warned you I used a lot!!) 




Family shots!! All done with you guessed it DCWV Once Upon a Time! 




All these were down with DCWV Once Upon a Time. 


These two were done with DCWV Once Upon a Time and DCWV Foiled Vellum paper. 

This was done with another favorite of mine Simple Stories Say Cheese. I love how this paper really works with the black and white photo. 

This layout is done with papers found in the Scraptastic Club Celebration kit. This was also the first time I made a glitter pack! I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself!
A close up up of my bouquet and Michael's boutonnière. Papers are DCWV  Once Upon a Time. 

These were the lovely towel animals the mousekeeping left for us. All that which now proudly have a place in our house! Papers are DCWV Sunday Afternoon. 

For both of these layouts, I have no idea what the paper is. Here is the cake that I ordered from Disney. It was a red velvet cake with cream cheese filling and topped with a white chocolate Mickey and Minnie. The flowers were not edible, Michael tested them... More then once. The cake was amazing though! Fantastic job cake makers of Disney!! 

These were the congrats letter we received. One being from Mickey and Minnie and the other being from the President! I know there are lots of people who don't like the President but it's pretty awesome receiving mail from the White House! 

This is another paper that magically appeared into my stash.

I believe that both of these are just card stock from DCWV. This was the in room celebration. Where Disney came in and decorated the entire hotel room. We walked into a path of flower petals on e floor, Tinkerbell hanging out by the light stand, a beautiful arrangement of roses  and a personalized message from Mickey and Minnie themselves. It was an amazing way to end the most perfect day ever :) 

So that's it for the wedding gang! Well so far... I still have plenty of photos from that magical day! 
I will have an update later on of some Halloween stuff I worked on. And I will try later tonight to get another post getting everyone all caught up with what I have done so far. 
But for now it's a quick cat nap for me, then time to get ready for work. Yes I realize it's only 7:00am and the puppies and I just woke up from sleeping. But the puppies believe in beauty rest and small naps throughout the day and I am here to give them moral support :)  Tonight we leave for Michael's grandmas and tomorrow begins the Fall Folks Festival! 

Until next time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment