Monday, November 3, 2014

More Halloween fun!

Welcome back everybody! I hope everyone's Halloween was Spooktacular! We didn't have many trick or treaters but that means more candy for us! I did end up finishing my Halloween mini album, making it the first scrapbook I have ever completed!! So here are the last few pages that I created! 
DCWV Eek-a-Boo
Moxxie Midnight Dreary
Making Memories Halloween 
Tim Holtz Halloween Haunts
DCWV Eek-a-Boo
Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor
Haunted Hallows 
DCWV Eek-a-Boo

That's it folks! That is the end to my Halloween mini album 2014.  With the end of Halloween, it means decorating for Thanksgiving! 
Michael is pretty proud of his setup, which did turn out super awesome if I do say so myself! I contributed by putting the leaves on the window. 
I ordered some new goodies that came on Friday and I had been dying to play withy new stuff! 
Graphic 45 Mother Goose. I just love the papers showing the different nursery rhymes. For now I just made these two cards but I can't wait to make even more fun goodies. I already have a few ideas that I plan to do in the near future. 
But for now I'm planning to work on the Disney wedding/honeymoon book. It's been a while since I have done something with that and I really hope to have it done by the end of the year. Still have lots of pictures to go though! 
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment