Friday, November 14, 2014

I have returned!

Good morning world! Been busy with work haven't had a chance to catch up! But I have some fun layouts to share have no fears! You may ask why am I up and obviously wake enough to write up a blog post. That is a good question. The answer... We are on our way to butchering!! I play the important role of meat packer and Michael's role is fire man. I will post some pictures of our adventure probably on Monday or so. Our adventure has already started out with excitement. I became acquainted with a deer. And because he was jumping over the guard rail, momentium had those horns pointing right at me. Fortunately Michael is an awesome driver and no cars were in the other lane and all was well in the world. Newsflash people, the world does move in slow motion on such occasions. But we missed hitting him by mere centimeters and all is well in the world. Though the puppies were NOT happy but such an event. 
On more exciting news, yesterday was the first snow of the year!! I love snow and can play in it for hours!!!!!! I even threw my first snowball of the year. Snow is just the best! Every year I wish for about 20 feet of it. But sadly it has yet to happy :( but a girl can keep dreaming!!!!!!
Anywho on to the layouts. 
These papers are DCWV Old World. I'm really loving these papers and I'm glad I bought them. I also added a little shaker pack in the corner there but forgot to take a close up picture of it. Sorry gang! 

These papers are also DCWV Old world. For this layout I used from sketchsavy.com but I forgot which one. I thought I saved it on my phone but I can't find this one. 
I have other layouts but I don't want to share everything at once! I will be back sometime this weekend to share what else I have. For now I might nap or something.  
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment