Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Disney fun!

Good morning world! Hope all is well for everyone! Can't believe it's only 50 days until Christmas! Time is going so quickly. Next weekend is already butchering time and I can't wait to share the experience with all you fantastic readers. Until then I have been a busy little bumblebee and I have some layouts to share. 
Simple Stories Say Cheese is such a fun line to use with Disney stuff. Stitch is one of my favorite characters and I just love this magic shot. 
Another fun magic shot. Word of advice, when you go to Disney but Memory Maker and ask every photographer you see if they can do the magic shots! Magic shots are such fun photos! 
To add some dimension, I added the balloon and used some of the 3D pop ups in it. The papers I used were Simple Stories Say Cheese. Trust me if you plan to do a Disney scrapbook, you need this line in your life! 
This was some new stuff I picked up at Joanns. I had my eye on it for a while and finally decided to buy it. And I'm glad I did! This is DCWV Old World and I just love all the papers and the texture it adds to the layouts. I found this sketch on Pinterest that unfortunately wasn't labeled who it belonged too. However, when I saw it, I knew this sketch would perfect with these papers and I really liked it for this photo. 
For my last layout, I used DCWV Citrus Stack. Once I layed out the papers I knew it needed a little something sparkly. 
I added some color to these flowers and some glitter. I also added the buttons to the middle of the flowers to add some dimension to the page. I also liked the idea of the butterflies flying through the flowers. 
That's all I have for now. I'm in the process of finishing up some other layouts that I will share in the next day or so. 
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment