Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy thanksgiving eve!

I Hello and happy thanksgiving eve! Sorry it's been a while, been super busy with work. Sunday we managed to go to the storage unit and bring back all of our Christmas stuff! I think next year we are going to need a Uhaul there is so much of it!! Since it was 60 degrees we were able to get the Christmas lights up outside. Can't wait to get everything else up. I have managed to sneak some time to the basement to work on some layouts and now I have some spare time to share! Today is the first proper snow. I love it!! Snow is just so magical and fun and awesome and... Well you get the point!
Anywho now to share some of my projects. 

Both these layouts were made with The Scraptastic Club October kit Heart it Races and the Add-on kit. I originally bought this kit because it had a cute little wooden fox. But once the kit arrived, I fell in love with everything else. 
Since I'm not sure when I will be able to return here I will go ahead and share the other two layouts I have worked on. 
This was just with some basic cardstock which I believe was DCWV. The clock, which is just right before midnight, I inked black and added some sparkle. 
Hard to see the sparkle, but I pinkie promise it's there! 
And last but not least a wedding layout!
The papers are DCWV Once a upon a Time and also their Corrugrated Paper. 
That's its for now. It's going to be a busy weekend so I will get as much scrapping as I can and of course come and share. Next weekend is Comicon and that's always a ton of fun! 
Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment