Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas time is here!!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while but working in retail means working crazy hours! Unfortunelty I still haven't made it to the basement to work on stuff but I wanted to stop by and show off our Christmas decor!!! We have enough Christmas stuff where we almost need a Uhaul to get it from the storage unit. As it is we take bother cars because unfortunately last year some things were left behind in the hallway and "mysteriously" disappeared. :( 
We have plans for when we own a house how we plan to decorate everything that's how much stuff we have. For now though we work with what we have and some things just don't make the cut. 
First the outside...
An 8 foot Santa greeting everyone from the back porch! 
This is the front of the house. 
Closeup of Mr. Snowman
Mr. and Mrs. Deer with Rudolph who they adopted. 
Mickey!
Baby Penguin. Mama Penguin didn't make the cut this year. 
Our wreath on the door. 
And the wreath that is on our bedroom window. 
Now for the inside...
My Disney Christmas shelf
My Stuffie Shelf. 
Even Shelby gets some decor!
Santa and reindeer
Stockings. 
And the bathroom!! It's ok to be jealous that you do not have the awesome toilet seat and matching rug. 
And now for the village which I think this is one of my favorite set ups to date. 
Tonight we are getting the tree and tomorrow will probabley be tree decorating day! Tomorrow is also Comicon day which is always fun!  I pinkie promise that I should be able to get some layouts done sometime this week and of course I will share! 
Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment