Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Hope everyone had a fantastic day! 
We just finished up dinner which was duck! 
Slowly started the cleanup process but shall finish that tomorrow. We have been since 5:30am! Here are some pictures of the puppies enjoying Christmas! 
Waiting for the stockings 
New toys! Jasmine has successfully killed all squeakers. 
Belle helping Michael out. 
Jasmine making sure she doesn't miss anything while destroying toys. 
Jasmine enjoying herself 
Belle looking for her other presents 
Belle opening the present from Jasmine. 
Jasmine opening the present from Belle. 
Belle enjoying a tummy bone. 
Jasmine enjoying her bone. 
Puppies in their Christmas sweaters. 
Jasmine protecting her toys while getting ready for a nap. 
Belle getting ready for her nap with some toys. 
Now that hours at work have gone back to normal, I should start to have some more time to work on scrapbooking. I do have a couple cards that I made that I can share. 
The birthday card I made for my sister, Megan. 
And a Christmas card I made for Michael. 
Well I should be back soon. Have a little cleaning up that I need to get done in the next couple days but I should be able to get something done this weekend. 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment