Tuesday, January 6, 2015

January Stack-a-Holic Challenge

Good morning from the first post of 2015!! Get ready for a fun filled year because as of right now I have 6, that's right 6, layouts ready to be shared with all you wonderful people! Today however I'm only going to be sharing one. That just means I will be back some time very soon to share some more! Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to this new year and everyone's resolutions are going so far so good. I have a few goals that are so far so good. One of them being scrapping. Total for the year I want to get 200 layouts done. So far I'm up till 3... So only 197 more layouts to go! 
Back to today's layout.  Today's layout I used the sketch challenge from DCWV. 
This one came pretty quickly once I picked out my photos. I found a couple of pictures from Epcot that I really liked. 
The main papers I used came from DCWV Citrus Stack. I also used DCWV Wooden Paper and Foiled Vellum Stacks. I picked some ribbons that matched the balloons in the pictures. And then of course I added my own Mickey balloons to the layout. 
That's it for today! Like I said I have plenty more layouts to share and have more that I will get done this week. 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment