Monday, January 19, 2015

Hello hello!

Aloha everyone! Hope everyone is having a fantastic start of the week. I know I have been super busy the last couple days! Finally got the Christmas stuff down and put into the storage unit, decided to rearrange the living room and even did some major grocery shopping! Oh yeah and also rearranged my scrapping area! Now that the Christmas totes were out of the basement I decided it was time to buy a shelving unit for my stuff because my little table was becoming way to crowded! Here is the new and approved area!
I still have the buttons to sort through and a little more papers to organize but for the most part it's complete! 
I haven't had a chance to go down, mainly because it was just last night I did but have no fears... I have some layouts to share that I did last week! 
The first one is from Kennedy Space Center. Michael loves space so I wanted to make sure we had a chance to go there. While on one of the tours, I saw the sign that said everything past the fence was restricted area. Of course our little hands had to be Rebels and go into this area! And naturally we had to catch on camera to have photo proof that Michael hands were in a restricted area. Have no fears I have photos of my little also going into this area. I used the line October Afternoon Rocket Age. This was something my mom recently gave me and as soon as I saw this, I knew that this line was perfect for all my KSC photos! 
Here is a favorite layout of mine. I used my September Scraptastic Kit We Will Rock You. When I saw the star on the paper on the big circle, I knew right away I wanted my title to be about wishing upon a star. 
 
For my last layout I'm gonna show today it's going to be of my little critters Jasmine and Belle. They absolutely love being in a blanket and of course look just simple adorable while lounging around. This was my January Scraptastic Kit Sweater Weather that I used for this layout. 
That's it for now. I do have a few more layouts to share within the next couple days. And sometime soon I will get down in my scrap area and create some layouts! 
Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment