Saturday, January 10, 2015

All around Disney!

Good morning!! I couldn't think of a cathey title... Epic fail. But I do have some more Disney layouts to share. I told you the other day that my goal for this is to get 200 layouts done. And so far I'm up to 13. Busy little bumble bee I have been!  But of course I won't share them all today. Gotta keep some squirreled away in case I start to slack off I can still look impressive! 
This first one is of course about the amazing game Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom. The paper I used is... The map of the game. So fancy! I took some off the cards that we had triples of and added them to the layout as well. Then a key that does nothing and behind that key is a secret journaling envelope. To sum up the journaling, since I don't have it in front of me, is how we started playing because we weren't use to the crowds off Spring Break. So I figured we could give this game a shot. Never did I imagine that we would become obsessed with it! Seriously it's an awesome game and you should really give it a try next time your at Walt Disney World. 
Seeing everyone working on Christmas stuff of course made me want to work on one. But I don't have any pictures printed out for Christmas so I came up with a different route,  Disney's Days of Christmas store! Everything on this page came from my December Scraptastic Kit, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. 
Next up we move on over to Animal Kingdom! This of course is the Simple Stories Say Cheese line. Can't wait for Say Cheese part 2 to come out!!! 
For my final layout we head on over to Sci Fi Dine In Theater located in Hollywood Studios formally known as MGM. Love the food here and you get to sit in these awesome cars and watch old movie clips! In fact, Michael and I loved this place so much that we returned to eat here again later in the week! The waiter was kind enough to bring us a cupcake which of course was delicious! I will say this about Disney, they really know how to make you feel special for whatever you are celebrating. Plenty of people go there to celebrate and yet they go out of their way to make things special! Go Disney!! Anywho, the papers and embellishments came from the August Scraptastic Kit, Boys of Summer.
That's it for now! Have no fears I shall be back soon though! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment