Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter fun

Hey there gang! It's still snowing here and boy do I love it! We have about 6 inches from the last storm and it's suppose to snow again on Sunday so we shall see! The puppies though don't like the cold. In fact they think it's torture that I drag them out far so they are in the snow. But they look so adorable out there.
I used two Scraptastic kits. The December kit, It's the Most Wonderful Time and the January kit Sweater Weather. I love how these two kits go together so well! For inspiration I used the January sketch on the Scraptastic blog. 
Here I used the Scraptastic Club September This Girl add on kit. I don't have them main kit but I kind of wished I order it after seeing the add on kit in person. The title came from my stash. I can't believe I hadn't scrapped those photo because I love how the castle looks at night.
The last layout I'm sharing today is from the a Flower and Garden food booths. We ended up eating around the world and it was amazing! The first booth we ate at was Urban Farm Eats. This was the Tilapia dusted with Ghost Pepper. Oh my goodness this was amazing! This was our favorite thing to eat out of everything we tried. I had been wanting to scrap my food ohotos for a while but I was having a hard time finding papers that I liked for it. Something clicked though when I saw these papers. This is Pink Paislee London Market. The letters came from my stash. I wish I had taken pictures of the menu so I did the next best thing by writing the menu out. 
So that's it for now. I'm so close to my goal of 20 layouts for the month of January. I'm sitting at 19 right now. But I have one already in the making so piece of cake! 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment