Friday, February 6, 2015

February Stack-A-Holic Challenge

Hello everyone! Hope everyone's February is going well! I ended up only getting 19 layouts done last month but that just means I gotta work a little harder this month at my goal! And so far I have one done! This layout is for DCWV Febuary Stack-A-Holic challenge. Here is the sketch. 
And here is my layout using it. 
Since Febuary is the month of love, it seemed perfect to use a wedding photo! 
For this layout I went with DCWV Once Upon A Time. I also used DCWV Foiled Vellum paper for one of the banners. The hearts I stamped some of my dictionary papers that my mom punched out for me and then lined them with my silver paints. Holy cow was that hard! Took forever to even out the paint. But I think it turned out pretty good for my first try! The title came from my stash of Thickers. 
Well it's time for me to go back down to my work area and get some more layouts done! 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment