Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day full of love and happiness! 
I have a little card to share that used DCWV Stack-a-Holic sketch for a card. Here is the sketch. 
And here is my card I made for my husband Michael! 
The papers I used were DCWV Once Upon A Time. I also used a piece from their Foiled Vellum pack. The doilie came from my stash. I used a rub on from my stash in the middle and on the edges I went around it with it with my Tim Holtz Distress Sickles Antique Bronze to give it some sparkle. 
On the inside I wrote "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you" 
So that's my card. Tomorrow I shall return with a new layout. 
Once again everyone have a great Valentines Day! 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment