Thursday, December 18, 2014

December stack-a-Holic challenge

Hello and Happy Holidays!!!!!!! Can't believe Christmas is just a week away!! Today I completed all of my Christmas shopping and just waiting for those last few items to come through the mail. Then it's wrapping time! I promise I have been doing some scrapping but not as much as I would like. But I promise I have a very good reason. The reason... I had the perfect photo I wanted to scrap. While making our Christmas cards, he can up with an amazing idea for a photo. This resulted in the cutest photo of my two little puppies, Jasmine and Belle. With the DCWV December challenge, I knew I wanted to use the photo. However, nothing seemed to work with the photo. Here is this months layout challenge 
I knew right away that I was only going to use the one photo because I didn't want it to share the spotlight so that was part of the challenge making a layout made for three layouts work for a layout with just one photo. 
And here is the close up of the little monsters. 
The papers used was DCWV Storybook Christmas. I really liked how this paper brought out the Christmasy feeing of the photo. I also wanted to keep the embellsihments simple. 
I have some Disney ones I have done but there is one more I want to do before I share those. I should be able to get some time this weekend to work on the last page. 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment