Monday, March 9, 2015

I haven't disappeared!

Hello people! I am so sorry I have neglected  you. I pinkie promise I didn't mean too, I just kept forgetting to update. But I promise I have been working hard on so many layouts! I have even completed my entire wedding album and even organized it! Of course I'm not going to share them all at once! In fact the wedding ones I will share tomorrow which happens to be... Our first anniversary! It's so amazing that it has already been a year! But more on that tomorrow. For now here are some layouts to tie you over till then! 
Here is one using my new Simple Stories Enchanted. I love this line and so excited that it has finally arrived at my doorstep! Of course this goes perfect with meeting princesses! Can't wait to use more of it! 


And in fact here is more of the Enchanted line! I absolutely love that castle in the corner! I definetly need more of that castle in my life! 
And for my final layout to share is more new product! This is Bo Bunny Safari. I have been struggling for a while to find some paper to go with all my amazing photos that I took on the Safari. As soon as I saw this... I knew I needed it in my life! It works so amazing on the African Safari. Thank goodness because we have so many pictures! Not to mention all the photos we take when we go to the zoo which is often since we have season passes! 
Well that's it for now. Like I said I will be back tomorrow to share the final layouts of my wedding album! 
Until next time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment