Tuesday, March 10, 2015

525600 have passed...

Good morning everyone! One year ago today, and almost down to the minute as I write this, Michael and I were standing at Sunrise Terrece in Wilderness Lodge saying "I Do". It's been an amazing year and boy did it go fast! So Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband, Michael, and too many many more!! 

Of course our first anniversary couldn't go without having something to do with Disney. This past Sunday we went to Disney On Ice! I have never been before and it was so much fun! 
Me with my sweet Olaf snow one holder. 
Here is the grand finale when everyone comes out! 
And afterwards we went to dinner to a buffet where they were serving, among other things, crawfish. I never had one so naturally I had to try it but first a little fun. 
He was trying to visit his crab and shrimp friends. 
Such a goofball!
Anywho, as promised here are the last few layouts from my wedding album. The first anniversary is actualy the paper anniversary. So my gift to Michael was this completed album. 
Here is the family watching the ceremony. For this I used DCWV Once Upon a Time. 
And here is the family at the end of the ceremony. Here I used Simple a Stories Say Cheese and Say Cheese II. Love that the added a second addition to the Say Cheese line. 
Here I used my October Scraptastic Kit Heart It Races. 
And the final layout which I also placed as the final layout of the album. 
Once again I used DCWV Once Upon a Time. I also used a few different Thickers from my stash to create the title, which I thought was fitting to the end of my Fairty Tale Wedding Album. I added the ribbon at the bottom and some gems since that Aqua was the color theme. 
Well that's all! Don't fret I still have tons of photos to scrap of the rest of this adventure! 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment