Saturday, March 14, 2015

Elephants and Zebras and Okapis... Oh my!?!

Ok so maybe that doesn't sounds as impressive as "Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!" But it sure got your attention! Though it was a strange assortments of critters so it might still be impressive. 
First off Happy Ultimate Pi day! For those not familiar  with any of that Pi is of course 3.14, which is today's date. Now once every century, the next numbers in the sequence appear as the date so 3.1415. Now for super duper ultimate fun at 9:26 will be the next set of numbers in the sequence so 3.1415926.  Pretty spiffy huh? 
Now you have learned something for the day so back to our Safari critters. 
All of these layouts were with Bo Bunny Safari which I can't tell you enough how much I absolutely love! 
And here are some close ups so you can enjoy the details of this line
And now for Some Zebras. 
And another close up of the amazing details. 
And last but not least The mystical Okapi. 
We got pretty lucky on our Safari and was able to see him because normally during the day they are hiding. And here is some detail from the layout. 
Well that's it for now. So far for the month I know I have 10 layouts done. Trying to make it so I have a layout done for each day this month so I'm almost caught up! 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment