Monday, April 6, 2015

Oh hey there!

First let me say I hope everyone had an amazing Easter!! 
So I must confess that I was a complete bum for the month of March. I ended up only getting 10 layouts completed for the month. March just seemed to fly by and what little spare time I had I was just exhausted.  However April I have started out strong and already have 4 layouts done! So without further ado here is what I have been working on! 
This was using Simple Stories Enchanted. I started out knowing that I wanted to incorporate pink and blue into the layout, since that's what the fairies fought over. Then from there I picked out papers and embellishments that just jumped out at me. Up next is a 2 page layout I worked on. 

Both I once again used Simple Stories Enchanted. I just love how these are perfect for Princess photos. These actualy are from Princess Fairy Tale Hall. I found embellishments that added that extra bit of pop needed but yet let the photos speak for themselves. 
Well that's it for now. I should stop by later this week with some more layouts I worked on. This weekend is Comicon and I can't wait! This time I am dressing up and it's going to be amazing. Even Michael is going to dress up! Super epic!!
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment