Thursday, April 16, 2015

April Stack-A-Holic Challenge.

Hey there gang!! I am here once again. I know I promised that I would write last week but it was a chaotic week. So better late then never. I'm here to show off my submission for DCWV stack-a-Holic challenge. Here is the sketch. 
When I first saw it I admit I wasn't inspired right away with it. I kept putting it off because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it yet. Then the thought bubbles finally came to me last night. And here is what I came up with. 
Originally I was planning to use photos from Enchanted Tales with Belle but didn't have the photos I wanted. But I stuck with the same theme and went with Be Our Guest.
The papers I used were actually from two different stacks, Once Upon A Time and Old World. I love how easily they combined with each other. Normally I'm too scared to combine different stacks because I'm terrible at matching but in my paper bin these two stacks were next to each other and there was an OMG moment! 
The background paper was from Old World but I really wanted to use the Once Upon A Time somewhere on the paper as well as the castle. But I wasn't feeling using the entire sheet as the background.  So I got fancy and combined the two. 
Such a fancy castle! 
I also wanted to add some glitter to the page. 
I went through and outlined the "O" and the "A" with some Brushed Pewter  Tim Holtz Distressed Sickle. Kind of hard to see from the picture but I promise it has a nice sparkle to it! 
So that's it for now. I still have plenty more to update you guys with so stay tune. 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment