Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hey remember me!!

Hey there everyone!! Terribly sorry I haven't been around. Just one thing after another and next thing I knew it's nearly May!! Please forgive my absence. 
See you just can't resist little Stitch! You have no soul otherwise. 
So I have worked on a couple layouts but I must confess that though I started the month strong, it did not end well. I only ended with 11 layouts for the month. Pretty sad seeing as which I went a week straight getting one done a day. 
But I do have something to share. 
This comes from April's Scraptastic Kit, I Lived. I really loved the colors and thought it would be perfect for Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. And this was the evening of the wedding where we challenged each other on this game. So I had a clever moment with the title! Naturally I lost though because Michael Always does a fantastic job with these games! 
Anywho so Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! And I have the whole day off for it!! Over on the Disney scrapbook board I am apart of there are a ton of challenges for that day and hopefully I can hit them rough out the week and therefore have something fantastic to share with you lovely folks! 
It's going to be super exciting! Well that's it for now. I should get back to work. 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment