Thursday, March 12, 2015

DCWV March Stack-a-Holic challenge

Hello hello! See I told ya I'm on a roll this month! Go me!! Our anniversary on Tuesday went fantastic. We had Outback for dinner which of course was delicious! Love me some shrimp and steak!! Yum yum! 
Anywho, today I am here to share my layout for this month's DCWV challenge. Here is the sketch. 
And here is my take on it. 
The papers I used were DCWV Old World. I also used some embellishments from Simple Stories Say Cheese and Say Cheese II. 
These photos are actualy from our very first trip in September 2010. I was looking for a different photo and stumbled upon these. As soon as I saw them I knew that these pictures would work well for this sketch. Instead of having several small photos, I ended up using two bigger photos and fill in with some embellsihments. I made sure to pick little phrases that were fun since that's what these photos are of fun! 
I also got a chance to use some fancy scissors for the first time to cut some of the papers. 
Well that's it for now! I do have some other layouts to share but that shall share another day. 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment