Friday, July 14, 2017

Bestest Friends

Good morning world!
Hope everyone has been having a fabulous summer so far! I have been having an amazing time scrapping the rest of summer away.

My first trip to Disney World was back when I was in third grade. It was an amazing trip full of great memories. My Uncle went along with us and allowed my sister and I to each choose any souvenir that we wanted. I went with a giant Minnie Mouse. I was a small kid so to me so was practically life size. And 20 years later I still have her!
As you can see she still has a loving home but now with Sebastian taking care of her! She also has her pal Giant Mickey to hang out with as well!  When it was determined Sebastian would be celebrating his first birthday in Disney World, my mom was determined to buy him giant Mickey! 
Sebastian immediately accepted Mickey as his best friend! It may not be the greatest photo, but if you look closely you can see the giant smile on Sebastian's face as he gives Giant Mickey a big hug! 
For this layout I used Carta Bella Toy Box. There was so many great embellishments and papers that I knew would go perfectly with this photo!
Well im off to watch the new Mickey and the Roadster Racers episode with Sebastian. Hot rod diggity dog!
Until next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment