Thursday, July 16, 2015

July Stack-a-Holic challenge.

Good morning everyone! After a very slow scrapping month in June, I'm back and better then ever! I have been having so much fun scrapping my little heart away and hopefully that momentum will continue. 
Before I get to the layout, has everyone seen the pictures of Shanghai Disneyland? Omg it looks amazing!! It even has its own Pirate themed area! All I know is that's once it opens I need go get to Shanghai at some point in my life! 
Apeaking of Disney, we are just two months away from San Antonion/ Disneyland adventure! Just need to make some reservations and buy photo pass and we will be all set! Plus I really need to buy the supplies I need to make this really cool project as a souviner from Disney. 
Anywho on to business. This month I once again participated in DCWV stack a holic sketch challenge. And here is the sketch this month.
At first I wasn't sure which direction I wanted to go with. I love the sketch but didn't know what pictures I wanted to use. But then the other day it started to come together. I was going through pictures thing to find something else when I found my inspiration. And here is my layout. 
A couple weeks ago, I saw this paper and just knew it would be perfect for all of our adventures we take into the woods. This stack is called DCWV Green Stack. I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it with my other pictures of woodland creatures. 
And you see those little deer on the top? I made those using my Cricut machine. I can't believe I am have gone this long without using it. Now it seems like I use it for every layout! I can't wait to buy more cartridges for it. I already have a huge list written up with ones I want! 
So that's it for today. Not sure if I will get any scrapping done because I do have to go to work at some point. But I will be back here for sure to show you wonderful people more layouts that I have been working on!
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment