Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy 1 year of scrapping!!

Hey there gang! One year ago today is when I posted my first layout to Facebook. And here is the first one. 
It's amazing how far I have if I do say so myself with over 200 layouts done within the year. And I love seeing some of my older ones because I have come such a long way with my layout designs. I use fancy things now like my Cricut and layering several different papers! 
So I do have a couple layouts to share today also. Here is the first one. 
This is when we went to Kennedy Space Center. We had so much fun there! In the museum part they had of course a replica toilet that they have on the space ships. And of course I needed a picture of Michael sitting on it. For this layout I used October Afternoon Rocket Age. I absolutely love this collection and it works so perfectly our pictures from Kennedy Space Center.
And since today is such a special occasion I shall share another layout! 
For this I used Simple Stories Say Cheese and Say Cheese II.  And yes in that photo is little old me at the age of 8 with my giant Minnie. It was my prize Possession from my very first trip to Disney World. And in fact, that Minnie is still around. 
And as a matter of fact I shall be reunited with her in September! 
So that's it for now folks! Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment