Thursday, June 11, 2015

June Stack-A-Holic Challenge

Hey there gang! I told you I was going to do some scrapping today and I sure did! I only got two layouts done but it felt good to get something done finally. I'm just going to share one for now though and that's this month's challenge from DCWV. Here is the sketch for this month. 


And here is my take on the sketch. 


For the layout I used DCWV Citrus Stack and also DCWV Pet Stack. Instead of using three photos, I used 2 a quote by Snoopy. It says "Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancements." Belle and Jasmine spend most of their day trying to be like people so I thought this was a perfect quote. Especially since in these pictures they are lying down with a pillow and a blanket. 
Another change I did was instead of the circle of words, I took different phrases and scattered them in the corner. My fur babies sure are spoiled but they are certainly loved! Even as I type this, they are sprawled out taking over about half of our California King Size bed! 
That's all I have for now. But I shall be back soon. 
Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment