Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hey gang!

Sorry it's been so long but life just gets in the way. But I'm back now but no layouts to share today just a little update on me. 
Truth is I haven't scrapped in a couple weeks. I applied for to work at the Disney Store which would of been a dream come true. But it didn't come true. And because of this, i became sad and really didn't feel like doing things Disney. But the past is in the past and it's time to move on. I'm off on Thursday and have some new scrap goodies to look forward to play with. 
Second off, our TV died. At first it was sad but now I look at it as a blessing. Instead of sitting indoors becoming zombies we have been going out doing things. Mainly fishing. And it's been a ton of fun. And it turns out I'm pretty good at it. Here is a fish I caught this past Saturday. 
We didn't measure it but we guess about 15 inches or so. 
I also got my hair dyed for the first time and it looks fancy if I do say so myself. 
It's hard to tell in the picture but the bottom half is red. The top half is my natural blonde color. 
And to show I'm back in the Disney spirit, I got a pair of the new Disney Vans. I ended up getting the Princess ones though I think the Villians ones are next on my list. 
We also went Strawberry picking yesterday and that was a blast. Here are some pictures of that fun time. 


 
So that's it for now. Like I said I plan to do some scrapping Thursday and will have some layouts to share! 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment