Thursday, May 14, 2015

May Stack-A-Holic challenge

Hey everyone! Time has been slipping past me and I just kept forgetting to come back and share someone of my layouts I did for National Scrapbook Day! So one of them was of course based off DCWV sketch of the month. Here is the sketch. 
I stayed pretty true to the sketch but did need to tweak things a little bit. Here is my layout. 
For this I used DCWV Old World Stack. I also used some Washi and assorted Alphas from my stash. Instead of the honeycombs, I opted to use Mickey heads instead! I wanted to make sure I used different patterns just like in the sketch. I loved how there was a lot of different patterns used but yet they all went together. 
Well that's it for now. I'm sure I will be back soon. 
Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment