Tuesday, March 20, 2018

You've Got A Friend in Me

Hey there gang! Happy First Day of Spring! I don't know about where you guys are but here in Maryland it is snowing! We are expected about 14 inches over the next two days. Fun times!  Sebastian is excited!



Sorry it's been a while. Michael has come down with the flu so he has been in quarantine while I spray the house every 5 minutes. Fun times!
Since he has been in quarantine, I have been spending my evenings/nights scrapping. And so far have been kicking butt. I have made a goal for myself to move up in the standings for Calvinball this week. Those ladies there are amazing so I gotta do some serious scrapping this week!

For now I have been focusing on scrapping photos of Sebastian being a cowboy when he was just a few months old.  So I have been using all of the same lines for these lines. I have been using Carta Bella Toy Box, Carta Bella Cowboy Countries and DCWV Little Mister. And here are my layouts.







I have a stack of photos that my goal is to scrap this week so fingers cross it gets done! 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment