Sunday, March 4, 2018

In a blink of an eye...

Before you have your first child, people often make the comment that time seems to just fly by once they are born. Often you roll you eyes and go yeah right. And then you have you have your first kid and qhicklq realize the truth to that statement. In a blink of an eye it seems time has just flown by. Yesterday was Sebastians second birthday. It's hard to believe that not only has 2 years have passed but that there was an even a time before him. It's like the space time continuum alters significantly after a kid is born.


We made it a birthday weekend and as you can see sebastian had a ton of fun! 

I finished my third kit for the Clear the Desk challenge And managed to get 6 layouts out of it! This month I also joined Calvin all which has been fun. It has really been challenging me to get layouts done! 
Here is the kit I made. 

And the layouts I created from it .






That's it for now! Hope everyone has a fantastic week! 

Until next time! And


No comments:

Post a Comment