Friday, February 23, 2018

First kit completed!

Hey gang! As I had mentioned the other day, I signed up for Shimelle's newest class, Clear the Desk . And boy am I glad that I did! For my first kit I managed to make 7 layouts from it! Here is the kit I had put together .
For papers I pulled out some Simple Stories, Echo Park, Pebbles, Scraptastic and Pink Paislee. I did end up adding a couple more sheets of papers not pictured since I was in need of my baclgrpbac papers. For embellishments I picked some supplies from Simple Stories, October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, Jolee Boutique and my supplies of hearts, stars and arrows. Again I ended up switching out some embellishments to better work with my photos.
And here are my 7 layouts I created with my kit!






I love that by following along on how to put this kit together, I was able to come up with a kit that worked with so many different photos. Without the extra push I never would of thought about putting these all together!  Such a fun class and can't wait to see what's next! 

Until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment