Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Happy Dance!

Hello gang! The weather has been beautiful here and Sebastian and I have been enjoying some time outside. Today it was nice enough to fill up the water tabel for some splashing fun... That is until it started raining a cold rain.








It resulted it me being "mean mom" and dragging him inside literally kicking and screaming .

Anywho I have had some opportunity to get into my scrappy area and have some fun! 
Here is Sebastian enjoying The Incredible'' Dance Party! At the time Sebastian still wasnt walking yet so he couldn't quite get his dance on but he absolutely loves music and was bouncing away! 

For this layout I used my May Fairy Tale Kit for the papers. Embellishments are some October Afternoon pieces as well as some assorted things from my stash. I love my Mickey heads that I recently found on eBay and will definitely be ordering some more! I was a little worried with how they would stick since they were pretty inexpensive but I have had zero problems!

That's it for now but I do have some more exciting layouts to share! I am currently enrolled in Shimelle's new class, Clear the Desk, and have already made a couple fun layouts using the kit I created yesterday from the first video. Once I complete that kit I'll be back to share all the layouts I made from it! 

Until next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment