Friday, May 6, 2016

May Stack-A-Holic Challenge.

Hey gang! Sebastian and I have been busy with lots of tummy time and snuggles. I have also been getting a lot of scrapping done as well. The last two days we were enjoying Star Wars day by watching all 7 Star Wars. Overall he seemed to enjoy them. 

Sebastian got a tummy time prop up yesterday since he is still favoring his head to one side. 
We are still working on using it correctly. I will cut him some slack since he is still recovering from getting his shots yesterday. He is now 8 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches. And we have been upgraded from weekly weight checks to monthly weight checks. Go Sebastian! 

Anywho moving on to a scrapbook layout for this month's DCWV challenge. First up is the sketch. 

And here is my layout. 

For this layout I used DCWV Baby Boy stack. The blue towel paper was perfect for this layout since it was bath time! 
Instead of flags, I used different phrases to describe this moment. This was the first time we used his flower bath and he loved it! He has always been a fan of bath time but didn't like how he didn't have any freedom in his plastic baby bath because he is too squirmy so I would hold him. In the flower he is able to move around and enjoy playing in the bath. 

I have other layouts that I will try to share when I get a chance. 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment