Thursday, April 7, 2016

April Stack-A-Holic Challenge

Hello once again everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Today Sebastian had his 5 week appointment. Overall it went pretty well. He had to get a shot today and he wasn't a big fan of that. But he got lots of snuggles after that so I think that made up for it. He also got a nice nap in afterwards. 
Onto my layout that I did for this month's DCWV Stack-A-Holic challenge. Here is the sketch for this month. 
And here is my layout for it. 
For this layout I used DCWV Baby Boy stack. I really like this stack because I love how bright the papers are. Plus there is some really cute papers in it that I can't wait to use! I thought the colors went nicely with Sebastian's little Mickey outfit. I also was able to find some embellishments in my stash. I also used a piece of DCWV Vellum Stack to go on top of the Mickey heads that I punched out. 
It's been great getting back into Scrapbooking. I'm going to start working on my Disney scrapbook for a little bit because it would be nice to get that done before I go back to work. But don't fear I'm sure I'm going to mix in some layouts of Sebastian because, in my opinion, he is just so adorable to scrap. 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment