Thursday, March 24, 2016

Surprise! A Baby and a Layout!

I'm back everyone! And this time for good. When I last left you guys I had just announced that we were expecting a little guy. And here is little Sebastian! 
As you can see his sisters Jasmine and Belle love him already. 
He was born 3 weeks early on March 3rd at 6 pounds 5 ounces. It was a thrilling tale that I shall save for another day. Since we have been home though I have managed to get some layouts done. One being for DCWV stack-a-holic challenge. Here is the sketch for this month. 

And here is my take on the sketch 
I had a difficult time with this one. Not with the sketch but with deciding what papers to use. I felt I couldn't use baby paper because a baby wasn't in the pictures and I felt it just wouldn't look right. But I needed papers that would go with the other layouts that will eventually make up and entire album for Sebastian. As soon as I saw DCWV Marquee, I knew this was what I was looking for. The colors really went well with the pictures I feel and captured the calmness of the moment. 
As I said before I have quite a few layouts done and I promise I shall be back to share then and my thrilling tale. But to tie you over, here is our first family photo. 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment