Friday, November 13, 2015

November Stack-a-Holic challenge

Oh hey there everybody! Super sorry it's been so long since I have been here. But I super pinky promise that I have a very good reason. A reason that will be revealed in today's layout. I really truly haven't had time the last two months to scrap so it was amazing finally getting a chance to do a couple layouts and hopefully I can get a few more done but things hectic for the holiday season. So anywho here is this month's sketch from DCWV. 
 I really love this sketch and definetly will be using this one on future layouts. And here is my take on the sketch and the reason I haven't been scrapping lately. 
Surprise! I am a master secret keeper and was able to keep from Michael for a couple weeks that I was pregnant. Definetly helped that I didn't have any morning sickness or anything and that he was out of town for most of the time leading up to vacation. My ultimate goal was to tell him in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland and mission complete! I told the photographer my plan to reveal the Mickey ears to him and she was able to capture his reaction! 
So to the layout now. I used DCWV Marquee stack. This just came out a few months ago and I knew as soon as I saw the papers that it would be perfect for Disneyland photos! Especially since it is celebrating its Diamond Celebration. It was even more perfect when I finally got a chance to see it in person. Love how the papers have that perfect amount of sparkle and the colors are just to die for. I have a sneaking suspicion that I will eventually buy this stack again because I'm going to be using these papers a lot. 

So that's it for now. Like I said I have time to do some scrapping now so I should get a few more layouts done before the holidays begin. We have been busy with the nursery which is pretty much completed. We have the walls painted, and the furniture bought. The only thing left is to build the crib and then add the little details. Here is a picture of the nursery. 
Our theme for it is Monsters Inc for our little boy :) He is due March 20th and we have a name picked out but it's a secret until he is born ;)
That's it for now. Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment