Sunday, April 8, 2018

Silly Toddler Adventures

Hey gang! Hope everyone had a fun filled week. Though I have slowed down on scrappuns this month now that Calvinball is over, I have been able to find time to follow along with Shimelle's random motiffs for this month. It's been a lot of fun thinking outside of the box for some of the items. Here Are a couple of my favorites so far .
Day 6 was about Hot Air Balloons. At first I had no idea how I was going to tie hot air balloons into a layout. Then I got to thinking about wind and I instantly remember these photos from a couple weeks ago when the wind was extra strong. Sebastian had fun playing out on the porch in the wind. For thisayout I used DCWV Sunday Afternoon and Shimelle's Little by Little. 
Ahhhh it's a closet monster!! Oh wait it's just Sebastian hiding in the closet. Day 7 was chameleons and at first I thkutho about going with an arts and craft project and focusing on how Colorful chameleons can be. But then I remembered these photos and decided to go with how chameleons like to hide and blend in to the surroundings. For this layout I use Shimelle's Box of Crayons, Echo Park Imagine That (Boy) and Fancy Pants Be Different. 
That's it for now. This week marks the beginning of Spring Cleaning. Wish us luck! 
Until next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment